Snowman's Reindeer Farm in Canton, IL
NOTE: We do not currently travel with our reindeer so the only way to meet our herd is to visit our farm in person.
Celebrate this Christmas season by giving your family a unique holiday experience that will send your children to bed dreaming of Santa’s magical ride. Several of the reindeer that live at Snowman’s Reindeer Farm frequently fly with Santa on Christmas Eve and you can meet them in person! Visitors of all ages enjoy interacting with the reindeer inside two reindeer barns.
There are all sorts of wonderful things to do at Snowman’s Reindeer Farm when you visit. Sip a hot cocoa and enjoy a Reindeer Poop (chocolate chip) cookie from the Flying Reindeer Snack Bar while watching Santa’s reindeer in the pasture. Delight in learning about these magical creatures and make a craft or art project in the Visitor Center. Explore The Jolly Old Elf Shoppe and find unique one-of-a-kind items for your home and gift giving. Starting in 2018, you can also shop ONLINE at thesnowmanstore.com.
Meet owners/authors/illustrators Tracy and Scott Snowman. Their three published children’s books are available at the farm: Snowy Secrets Volume 1: Santa’s Special Reindeer (2018), Reindeer Kisses (2016) and ‘Twas the Night Before a Green Christmas (2011) They will even hand-sign copies for you if you ask.
Photo opportunities abound with a centuries old sleigh, antique truck, life size Santa, elves with reindeer and other displays. Children will enjoy seeing Santa’s reindeer then going and seeing the big man himself. Santa takes time out of his busy schedule to see all the children between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Snowman’s Reindeer Farm even built a special house just for Santa so you can get great pictures with your family. You will make memories that last a lifetime at Snowman’s Reindeer Farm in Canton!
SNOWMAN'S REINDEER FARM
25599 East Middle Lake Road
Canton IL 61520 US
THINGS TO DO:
• DELIGHT in visiting Santa's Reindeer
• HAVE FUN taking holiday photos at our many picture spots
• LEARN about reindeer in the Visitor Center
• SHOP at the Jolly Old Elf Shoppe
• CREATE a free craft or art project (varies weekly) with Jingle &
Jangle, our Mini Donkeys
• WATCH the guineas and chickens as they free range around the farm
• ENJOY a special treat from the Flying Reindeer Snack Bar(additional charge)
• VISIT SANTA (starting Black Friday)
• RIDE the Little Reindeer Railway - Some weight and height restrictions apply. $3 per person